Thursday, October 29, 2015

Sos

Fans friends and family, 
if you have not given up on my efforts of being a artist and musician and have enjoyed the original songs and covers I have posted
and want to pitch in, 
all efforts are welcome , please donate via paypal izcox@hotmail.com or if you want to snail mail me you can message me for a address, 
why? Am I asking for donations yet again, 
cause it's close to impossible living on minimum wage and lack of support in audience members at shows, hospital bills, physical and mental illness issues, 
I currently can't send you anything but what I freely write, video and play covers people want to hear on line,
thank you from the bottom of my heart at this time of uncertainty in my life right now, 
I love you all dearly ,
And with all your support prayers and warm wish's something's got to give in
xo Izzy Cox

No comments: