Friday, August 15, 2014

MISS IZZY COX "I'm Gonna Love You" on Up Late Austin, March 3, 2014

Alright,
found a place in pensacola to duplicate some cd's, hopefully it wont
cost a leg and a arm, crossing my fingers, I am so grateful and blessed
to have been here for almost 3 weeks, great shows and getting the time
to spend with my friends, In that time, I
got back on the horse to start booking my tour in november, creating a
website, writing new songs for a new album, spending time to reflect on
my actions, finally making headway to conduct my business differently
when it comes to my online presence, and accepting the fact that i may
not be in the place i wished i would be by the time i turn 40, accepting
the act i'am exactly where i should be, braking a wall in my
performances, finally finding a place in my heart and mind where i can
speak my mind in a creative way on stage,and most of all letting the
past be the past and the future be a suprise, and well today accepting
life is good with all its ups and downs, truly blessed for my friends ,
fans and family, with out you all, it would be very lonely, and thank
you for supporting a artist like me , i am blessed and the universe is
my utopia full of adventure filled with gifts everyday, got 16 days till
my fundraiser will expire, i your able to donate or pass the word along
here is the link, http://igg.me/at/izzycox/x/7684136

No comments: