Friday, August 22, 2014

MISS IZZY COX "Oh Jesus" on Up Late Austin, March 3, 2014



Friends,Fans and Family I am asking please to help out on my indiegogo fundraiser, I have 9 days and only 27 % of the goal, will you please help out, You all would be doing me a big favor to be fully fuctional again, having all 4 records available, three different designs of tee-shirts, patch's, stickers, posters... thats how much money i have raised will cover, still need help with costs for printing artwork,fixing my lap top (Allow me to record and upload songs, make video's), tune up car,  borrowing folks  computers is started to get tough, to keep it all going, How lucky i have been so far amazes me, I want to thank the countless  people who have helped me this far, thank you dearly :) xo Check out indiegogo fund raiser......http://igg.me/at/izzycox/x/7684136

No comments: